Thursday 30 July 2009

Day 17 - with Bexzi

Today, me and Bexzi went to the little park. I had a little go to demonstrate how to ride, and then Bexzi had her turn. She held onto the fence and hopped onto the unicycle. She held on with both hands and slowly pulled herself along the fence. I gave her some tips and in less than an hour she was capable of riding along whilst holding hte fence with one hand. We swapped over and I practised my freemounting...definetly an Off-day for my freemounting! Some boys came along and kicked a ball around in the kiddie-park and they took turns trying to unicycle. I found it quite funny to watch them trying to mount but a couple of htem managed to do a couple of meters 'fence-pulling'. Later on, I went around to the 'semi'circle' bit outside the kiddie-park and did a couple of circuits, although when Bexzi tried this whilst holding onto my shoulder the results weren't quite the same. :)

Another unicycle-addict? I hope so!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment