Sunday 12 July 2009

Day 12

Morning-
Longest ride yet...with lots of UPDs though...we travelled around a nearby lake which was pretty cool :) Lots of bicyclists gave me strange smiles though - you almost hear the cogs ticking as they think "How does she do that?" makes me feel veery big-headed. :D I managed a few free-mounts on the way round as well :)

Afternoon-
Went down the park with my sister. I think I'm at 'Level 1' now because I:
1.Mount unicycle unassisted.
2.Ride 50m.
3.Dismount gracefully with unicycle in front.

(Okay I didn't dismount terribly gracefully, but it still counts :) )

I'm a happy bunny.

3 comments:

  1. You're doing better than me! I can only do a free mount about 1 out of 15 tries.
    I think I can ride 50 meters at this point.
    And I've never dismounted with the unicycle in front.
    Maybe I'll start focusing on those so I can be level 1.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found dismounting with the unicycling in front harder than I thought it might be...there's always a little voice saying 'but its so much easier to do it backwards...' :) Have fun unicycling ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dismount with the uni in front about 40% of the time. but it's never a planned dismount.

    I am about a 1/40 tries for freemounting.

    and I can go about a 100m, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete