Saturday 25 July 2009

Day 16 - Longest ride

Today we went around the lake and through the forest. My sister was on rollerblades...(not such a good idea since the forest had a gravel path), my mum and dad were walking and I, of course, was riding my unicycle. We covered at least a couple of miles with a few breaks. I kept having to wait for them...and then they would wait for me to remount...then I'd go and then I'd have to wait for them again etc. and so it took longer than usual.

Freemounting is doing really well :) I think I managed 80% of them probably.

I'm finding coping with hills really hard though - I could manage little bumpy ones even with lots of chunks of gravel, however I found the longer stretched of slopey gravel hard.

Overall a fun, if not terribly hot, afternoon out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment