Tuesday 23 June 2009

Day 5

Woot woot! Today I feel I really made some progress. I only did it for about 20mins, however some lil kiddies came along and so, of course, I didn't wanna look totally stupid. I managed going downhill as well as uphill and I was managing the full distance of the playground whole time.

I also realised something I was doing wrong before was getting into a sort of 'deadlock' position.

Tip
-Keep pedaling, but don't put so much pressure on the bottom foot that you can't move the other pedal i.e. deadlock.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, this may be a short lived blog though. You'll be zipping around the neighbourhood before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great comments guys :). If I get really good at basic unicycling maybe I'll start another blog on 'becoming a really GOOD unicyclist'. :D

    ReplyDelete